Friday 30 September 2011

I'm still here...sorta.

I sincerely apologize for the inconsistent lack of posts this month although my absence is largely in part due to settling back into college life again and working extra hours at my dead-end job. Talk about hectic! The first couple of weeks have gone by exceedingly fast and now that my schedule is more-or-less settled, I can hopefully devote more time to updating this blog. On a somewhat related note, in one of my classes we are going to be reading both Mrs. Dalloway and To the Lighthouse. Score! 

I had trouble sleeping last night and actually did manage to whip up a review on Joyce's A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man (posted below) and curious as to what others have to say about this polarizing novel. Or if you have not read it and just want to leave a comment, that's cool too.

Here are a few novels that I intend on reviewing soon:





Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Next on my Austen list is Persuasion and then I'm off to Northanger Abbey.

    I've never actually read Portrait of the Artist although it's one of those I feel I ought to read. I can honestly say I doubt next year will be the year I finally get around to it because I've pretty much already ear-marked 2012 in my mind thematically. I may yet change my mind which is why I won't officially announce "This is the theme for 2012."

    ReplyDelete